Movieglu Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The Data Controller is Movieglu Limited of 32 High Street, Wendover, Bucks, HP22 6EA, United Kingdom.
WHAT INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED?
Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will only collect basic personal data about you, which does not include any special categories of personal information (often known as ‘sensitive personal data’).
We need to know basic personal data in order to provide our service to you. If you do not provide this information then we may be unable to provide our services to you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on movieglu.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our service, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- Observed use of our API service including, but not limited to requests made, geolocation data, IP addresses and server logs.
- Details of your visits to our website or apps including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data
- Details of transactions you carry out as part of our service.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our service.
WHY IS THIS INFORMATION BEING COLLECTED?
The information we collect shall be used for:
- Record keeping, so that we can contact you discuss your use of the service
- Observing interactions with our service, to help us understand how our service is being used
- Developing and providing a recommendation service based on your usage history and location
- Providing technical support
- Improving our service for current and future customers
- Providing data that allows us to provide accurate billing for user of our service
- Providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Notifying you about changes to our service.
WHO WILL THE INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
All the personal data we hold about you will be processed by our team in the United Kingdom. It may also be processed by businesses who we have contracted to provide us with Information Technology services, including, but not limited to, software development and cloud computing services.
Where personal data has been removed or anonymised, the remaining data may be shared with MovieGlu’s commercial customers, or potential customers. For example we may share data on how many people viewed a particular film at a particular cinemas.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Movieglu Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
HOW LONG WILL THIS INFORMATION BE KEPT FOR?
We generally keep your personal data for a minimum of 5 years, after which time it will be destroyed if it is no longer required for the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. If you consent to marketing, any information we use for this purpose will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
WHERE WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE STORED?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our service may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
HOW CAN I ACCESS MY INFORMATION?
You can contact our support team by email to email@example.com to request the following:
- Access to your information
- Ask for changes to your information
- Ask for your information to be deleted.
Last updated: 2nd May 2018